"Last places available"
ROBERTO MOLINARI'S COURSES
Expert dentistry in periodontology, implantology and aesthetic prosthesis
LUNCH & LEARN
NOT JUST TEETH: AESTHETIC FULL IMMERSION
Digital cosmetic dentistry
Mantua 18-19-20 of May and 9 of September 2023
Speaker Dr. Roberto Molinari
May 18-19-20, 2023
LUNCH & LEARN
September 9, 2023
The topic of this course is dedicated to digital aesthetic dentistry on the frontal teeth following the Chair-side process. When planning a new smile we must achieve two different objectives related to clinical aspects and marketing. The simulation of the final result directly into the patient's mouth is essential, because thanks to this procedure it is possible to evaluate the impact of our project not only on the frontal teeth but on the entire face of the patient, evaluating also the canine and incisal guides and eventually the vertical dimension changes.
The program will always take into consideration the needs of the patient we will be treating during the course, which means that we will create the conclusive treatment plan together considering all the aspects that could affect the final result not only from a clinical point of view but also from a psychological point of view .
During the course I will show you all the protocols of a real case step-by-step , from the study of the smile to cementation of the prosthesis devices.
The Course Program
PHOTO • VIDEO • SMILE PLANNING • MOCK-UP
Photo/video: I will share all the necessary information to create appropriate photos and videos.
• Shooting technique;
• Photography set;
• Reflex cameras and their structure;
• Photo editing with Lightroom software;
• Keynote/Powerpoint/Imovie software
(preparatory for Digital Smile Design creation)
Mock-up: How to excite your potential client and gather clinical information for case planning
• Digital Smile Design: step by step.
• Mock-up: How to achieve the best result in the final simulation by choosing the correct technique.
• Direct mock-up;
• Digital mock-up;
• Wax-up; silicone index technique
• Skin mock-up technique;
• Mock-up executed with standard silicone index
• Aesthetic clinical considerations related to the final result simulation.
• Definitive treatment plan: management, sharing with each member of the staff and with the patient;
• How to best sell your therapy?
• Create an emotional and interactive presentation for your patient.
TOOTH PREPARATION AND CAD-CAM PHASES
Concept of preparation: this step is probably one of the most delicate in the entire work protocol, and it is necessary to proceed with care to achieve predictable results in the end.
Preparation techniques: what type of preparation? why?
• Preparation starting from the mock-up
• Silicone index for controlling the preparation
• Preparation under the microscope
• Immediate hybridization of dentin
• Preparation control with digital tools
• Gingival retraction systems
• Digital Imprint
• General concepts of digital imprints
• Digital design strategies: "Biocopy," "Copy and flip," and "Individual biogeneric"
• Mock-up scanning techniques
• Scanning techniques for prepared teeth
• Scanning technique to create the "gingival mask" in anterior cases after conditioning of soft tissues
• Digital planning of the treated case using CEREC software and Materials
• Virtual smile design step by step
• Digital tools
• Milling and grinding
• Burrs: optimizing the final result
• Materials: What does the market offer today? Ceramic, Composites, and hybrid materials selection criteria
FINALISATION OF PROSTHESIS DEVICES AFTER THEIR MILLING:
POLISHING TECHNIQUE • COLORATION TECHNIQUE • CUT-BACK TECHNIQUE • CEMENTATION • MAINTENANCE
General concepts related to micro and macro texture, smile morphologies, and naturalness
• Step-by-step polishing technique: which materials? which tools? which indications?
• Step-by-step coloration technique: which materials? which tools? which indications?
• Step-by-step cut-back technique: which materials? which tools? which indications?
Cementation: step-by-step protocol
• Isolation of the operative site with rubber dam
• Management of prosthesis devices before cementation for different usable materials
• Step-by-step cementation procedures
Maintenance of manufactured goods after their cementation
• How to maintain all prosthetic devices after their cementation: step-by-step protocol
• Which tools to avoid to prevent damage to thin veneers?
Start of Work: 9:30 AM
During this meeting, each participant from the previous course will have the opportunity to present a clinical case, and the group will discuss the working methods and operational protocols.
Each participant should showcase a clinical case, highlighting the following aspects:
1. Photographic technique used to capture images explaining their approach.
2. Case planning following an approach aligned with DSD concepts (Classical or digital DSD).
3. Case planning details.
4. Clinical procedures step-by-step.
5. Case finalization.
6. Final outcome.
All cases will be managed together with the speaker, who will guide the group through video calls and share all the necessary materials and protocols for exercises via DROPBOX.
Sign up / Request information
€2,400.00 + VAT
"LAST FEW SPOTS AVAILABLE"
PAYMENT METHODS: BANK TRANSFER
Specify in the reason for payment: Anterior - Lunch & Learn
Bank transfer to:
Roberto Molinari – IBAN Code IT34L0707611500000000301707